Paraza Pharma, Inc.
Paraza Pharma, Inc. is a fast-growing pharmaceutical research company offering a dynamic and collaborative work environment where scientific excellence, innovation and creativity are at the forefront. Here, diversity, new points of view and a creative spirit are valued and considered as real assets. We provide our employees with ongoing support, training and development opportunities to expand their horizons while contributing to our shared passion for Drug Discovery.
Paraza is seeking a motivated Inside Sales Coordinator who will report to the EVP, Development and work closely with the Sales Leaders. Willingness and ability to travel within the US and Canada.
- Actively generate leads from trade shows, events, campaigns, and other activities/sources move them to potential sales qualified leads. Includes using LinkedIn and tools like Hunter to initiate contact.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales & Marketing management on ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results.
- Manage and coordinate the company’s attendance at key conferences and symposia. Including arranging for the setup and preparation of exhibit space such as booth, supporting services for a robust presence and successful conference.
- Act as “Sales Contact” for the RFP/Quote process for strategic accounts, leading internal teams through strategy development and final proposal deliverables.
- Participate in all marketing activities including webinars, website feedback gathering, attendance at conferences, tradeshows, symposiums, and other related industry events.
- Able to convert opportunities through effective communication and timely resolution; provide regular and accurate sales forecasts as primary matrices based on an in-depth understanding of decision-making criteria, process, and timing.
- Responsible for utilizing CRM (Salesforce) to provide activity summaries, accurate sales forecasts, analysis of sales process and pipeline to sales leaders and management.
- Support current clients, generate quotes to support new and repeat business based on an in-depth understanding of their needs and objectives. Coordinate and participate in face-to-face meetings with clients and coordinate and deliver actionable items as needed.
- Assists in the development of marketing materials including advertisements, newsletters, website, annual reports, and other promotional items.
- Prepare and maintain sales-related documents, reports, and presentations from CRM.
- Actively contribute and participate in team sales meetings and training.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. (Marketing degree or experience in sales coordination is an asset).
- Proven inside sales skills (an asset); preferably in a preclinical CRO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with a CRM (Salesforce an asset), LinkedIn and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Possess effective time management, independent work ethic, strong organizational skills, and self-motivation.
- Act according to the company’s values and policies, but always with integrity and ethically.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and working efficiently.
At Paraza Pharma Inc., you will enjoy an attractive compensation package, a safe and healthy work environment and a full range of health and lifestyle benefits.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and a cover letter describing why you are the right candidate for this position.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org